Refreshingly Simple Returns
At FM Heels we understand that returning an item should be as easy as ordering one, and we also understand that especially with shoes and boots you are going to have items that don't feel or fit as you want them to, and to us your happiness is paramount. If for any reason you want to return your items to us within the first 30 days after ordering (or 14 days from delivery) whichever is longer, then you are more than welcome to return them to us for either refund or a replacement pair at any one of our six international returns centres (see addresses below).
How to make a return:
If you want to return an item to us there are a few simple steps to follow, but don't worry it's as easy as 1.2.3.
- Contact our Customer Services Team and get a returns number, all they will want to know is your order number, the item your are returning and why (legally you don't have to tell us why, but it really does help us if we know). If you are looking to exchange your shoes for another size or style then please have the SKU and or size for the replacement shoe handy (the SKU is just above the price on all of our product pages), just let your customer services advisor know what you would like to do and they will arrange it for you.
- Package up your item and send it to any of our returns centres from the list above (MAKE SURE YOUR RNM NUMBER IS CLEARLY SHOWN)
- Wait until our team get your item back and process your refund or send out your replacement item.
See we told you it wasn't difficult, there are a few more little things we will ask you for, but we are sure you already know this part:
- Pack up your item together with everything that came with it, Pleaser Shoes have packing and shoe bags etc (these are not freebies and we do need them back)..
- When sending your item back, package it properly, items that are severely damaged in transit cannot be accepted into returns. It would also be fantastic if you could avoid writing on the shoe box itself or taping notes etc directly to the box.
- If the item you are returning is expensive, please please please send it on a tracked and insured service we can arrange this for you for a small cost if required, just ask your Customer Service representative when you get your RNM Number and they can arrange a fully tracked and insured shipping label to be e-mailed to you on our account. Obviously, if the reason for the return is our fault then we will be sending you a FREE returns label anyway.
Our Customer Services contact phone number is shown at the bottom of every page of our website, and you can also use the contact us page if you wish to e-mail us for a returns number, or even just to ask a question, just mail us at: [email protected] and we will come back to you as quickly as possible, don't forget to include your order number in your e-mail so we can identify your order quickly and reply back to you.
Please note if tags or security seals are broken or removed from items, or items are returned without all required packaging we reserve the right to reduce your refund or refuse your return in its entirety. For shoes returned without all the original packaging there is a miniumu charge of £10.00 to cover repackaging costs.
Of course none of the above in any way takes anything away from your rights under the distance selling act, and we have included a link here to both the distance selling act itself and to a really handy article from Which? regarding your consumer rights.